Make Your Upholstery Look New Again
Furniture and other upholstery are a breeding ground for offensive odors. The ZEROREZ® cleaning system does not use soaps, detergents, or shampoos to mask these problems, but instead uses its revolutionary high alkaline water, Zr Water®, which removes them instead, thereby restoring the freshness of your furniture.
Zr Water® is better than soaps or other cleaning agents and your upholstery is cleaned with the same chemistry and process as your carpet, only with a small hand tool. ZEROREZ® can remove the dirt and oils from your upholstery making it look new again. It has been proven that ZEROREZ® removes more dirt than any other cleaner in the industry.
Spots On Upholstery
Spots on upholstery are more likely to be permanent stains than on carpet because the fabric is thinner, allowing the contaminant to fully immerse the fiber. When a fiber is soaked in dye it is much more likely to set in and change the color of the fiber. Microfiber upholsteries can also be permanently damaged by “rings,” that can be caused from any liquid (including water) dwelling on the upholstery for more than a few hours. ZEROREZ® has had great success at removing many of these stains in all types of different upholstery. ZEROREZ®’s Zr Water® leaves no residue, when we clean you will not have any sticky residue attracting dirt to your upholstery.
Advantages Of Using Zerorez®
- Safe on all kinds of upholstery, including the finest natural fibers and the hardiest synthetics
- Restore appearance to “Like-New.”
- Restore “soft” feeling to furniture
- Non-toxic, no chemical residue
- No exposure to harmful cleaning agents
Fabrics ZEROREZ® Does Not Clean
- Velvet, crushed velvet, pile-on-pile velvet
- Linen, demask linen, plain-woven linen, flax
- Viscose, rayon, acetate, chenille